Full Body Tan - $50
Face to Waist - $30
Legs Only - $20
Full Body Tan x2 - $95
Full Body Tan x5 - $205
24 hours before your spray tan
Waxing or shaving should be undertaken 24 hours before your spray tan to allow the pores of the skin to be closed. When the skins pores are open, bronzer can become trapped creating a 'spotty' effect. It also can leave your skin very shiny and the tan will not adhere well.
The day of your spray tan
1. Having clean skin is vital for your spray tan to take. We recommend exfoliating for the best possible preparation. Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells prolonging the life of your Black Magic Tan. It is important you pay particular attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows, and heels. Do not use any oil based scrubs.
2. Ensure your skin is FREE of ANY product, such as: Makeup, deodorant, lotions, moisturizers, perfumes or sprays. These products can create a barrier preventing the tan from developing properly.
3. Bring loose, dark clothing to wear after your spray tan. Tight clothes can rub against your tan leading to inferior results
4. On hot days it is recommended you bring a towel for the seat of your car to prevent any bronzer from rubbing onto you car seats.
During your spray tan's development time
1. Avoid water, heat, exercise and any tasks that may cause you to perspire.
Maintaining your spray tan
1. Moisturize your skin morning and night. This is very Important!
2. When showering do not use products that contain sulphates as they break down your bodies natural oils and strip your tan.
3. Avoid chlorinated pools and spas as they can strip your spray tan.
Your spray tan will last up to 10 days. These results vary depending on the condition of your skin and aftercare regimen.